Friday, March 15, 2013

Small Things to Celebrate

This week I(Regina) am returning the favor for Juliet as she recovers from the flu and sharing a few of my small things to celebrate.

1. Snowday on Monday enables the whole family a day to get used to the time change.



2. Completed some new poems for upcoming poetry reading and made a flyer for it.


 3. Basked in some sunshine, two days in a row and the 6 foot snowdrift outside our backdoor has shrunk a few inches at least.


Happy Friday!

13 comments:

  1. Thank you, love. That flyer is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your flyer, too! The snowy images were beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that flyer, and the snow looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tyrean. The snow is very fun, I ski right out my back door.

      Delete
  4. Juliet- Feel better!

    Regina- love the flyer, glad you completed some new poems. Beautiful snow shots! And oh, the sunshine....

    Happy Friday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could frame that flyer and hang in the dragon cave. I bet it was fun doing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be an honor! It was great fun making it.

      Delete
  6. What beautiful photos! Lovely shots of snow (though glad it's gone a couple of inches!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am hoping spring will arrive soon although it is snowing again today.

      Delete
  7. Wish I could listen to you read your poetry. I love your snow photos. They always put our 3-4 inches into perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish for that too, Kathy! I'd love to have you in the audience.

      Delete