Monday, August 26, 2013

Motivation is

packing my suitcase for a writer's residency at Writers in the Heartland this Friday. I am so looking forward to the 10 day retreat and all the writing I have to work on. I have to admit it's going to be hard to be that close to Juliet and not stop in for a visit since she is the reason I am going on this writing journey.

Motivation today for me is doing something I never thought possible. I'd better get to packing.



"Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work." 
-Booker T. Washington

8 comments:

  1. Well you can certainly stop by after...Or maybe I should drive down to hug your neck! Have a great time sweetie. You deserve every blessed minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun & productive time. Nourish your soul & indulge your spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go, girl. Have a wonderful retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! I hope you have a great and productive time at the retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I hope you have a wonderful time. Sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete