Monday, July 1, 2013

Motiva...

The title of this blog post about sums it up. I have just about lost all motivation to write. There I said it. I am in full swing of living a writer's life and that means writing letters to strawberry farmers, pickling green strawberries, collecting chive blossoms, pulling weeds, foraging mushrooms and filling up my little girl's pool in the backyard. We pack up as a family this week and head to the family cabin where I will start reading my friend's debut novel. I will dig my toes into the beach sand, swat some mosquitoes and toast marshmallows. I am going to soak up all the necessary things I need to balance my writing life. I will live writing instead of writing it. Cheers!




5 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful! Enjoy your trip!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck and may you become inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great place to find a Muse. May you become Muse-ivated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The summer has arrived! The kids are home, the floor is sticky, there are dirty dishes on every surface of my home and I am still hoping to write. Laugh at me. I completely understand.

    ReplyDelete