Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Writer's Block Wednesday: Guest Photographer

Whether you are stumped on how to begin a new project or hitting the wall in your current project, we give you Writer's Block Wednesday. Each week we offer a photo as inspiration, as a prompt or as a distraction.

Today's photo comes courtesy of our good friend and photographer, Ann Finkelstein.
On her own blog she shares photos and her adventures in writing. We are so happy that Ann is sharing new work with us. Thank you, Ann!



13 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo. I have a squirrel loving friend who would gladly take that little guy home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have a squirrel that I fed when I was in college that I named Henry. He liked Fruit Loops the best.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. We are featuring Ann's photos for the next few Wednesdays and have some more good ones coming up.

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh this is so cute. What an adorable little guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I were a writer, this would inspire me to write about my adventures in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, where nature teemed with chipmunks. Can you say that? Teemed with chipmunks? See now you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teemed with chipmunks, oh I like that. I may use it in a poem :)

      Delete
  6. I always love Ann's photos. Great shot, Ann!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait until you see the next few ones we posted of Ann's photos. They are stunning!

      Delete