This one is especially nice as we are not actually a part of the Wordpress family. We use Blogger for our posts, but do read and follow many wonderful writers on Wordpress. One beautiful Wordpress blogger, Jagoda Perich-Anderson over at Conflict Tango, extended this recent kindness to Regina and I and I'm happy to respond.
So, here's how it works:
This award is about supporting other bloggers and was originally created by Shaun
Inger over at over at Praying for One Day.
Shaun's message is kindness and I can't imagine a better mission. As with most Bloggy Awards, this one has rules...
It was easy to choose a few new friends to re-award.
We have had some lovely support since the A-Z and developed some connections with writers we admire and are darn flattered to be connected to.
1. Inger at Desert Canyon Living has become someone I look forward to hearing from and reading about. What a joy she is!
2. Nancy LaRonda Johnson is a blogger who has connected with us almost from day one! Her kind words and generosity are so appreciated.
3. Kathy Weichman is one of my favorite people and writers who ever lived. She's just awesome. And I know that Regina is with me on this one.
4. Ditto for Ann Finkelstein
5. S.K. Anthony is also a regular presence whose kindness has brought us smiles and chuckles over the past few months.
6. There is a lovely, gentle feel to Megan's blog Here I Go With All My Thoughts and her comments to us are so positive!
7. I love Bankerchick's vibe and her eclectic taste in music!
8. T. Drecker feels like a friend whose interests and excitement over kidlit are pretty familiar.
9. I love how Elise Fallson is always posting new and interesting content on her own blog AND reading other's.
10. Julie Flanders has made my day countless times with her kind words.
Now, I have to go tell these people how great they are...